After cleaning your hard surfaces concrete, bricks, pavers, stone & tiles, the best protection is to apply a protective sealer to ensure nothing penetrates the substrate to stain and damage as well as water left to pool can weaken the concrete structure protective coating can prevent long-term damage to your investments.
We offer a free appraisal of the cost to clean & seal your hard surfaces.
- Commercial Floors
- Home Driveway Sealing
- Shopping Centre Entry Areas
- Resort Areas
- Council Footpaths Clean & Seal
- Health Facilities
- Outdoor Eating Areas
- Beer Garden
- Clubs & Pubs Outdoor Areas Clean and Sealed
- Driveway Restoration (Clear Or Colour Sealers)
When choosing the correct sealer for your project, you may wish to consider the following key points:
- Aesthetics (appearance)
- Cost of the product and application
- Surface Usage - the type and quantity of traffic
- Lifespan and Maintenance
- Slip Resistance.